Triton Rifles

A Federal Firearms License is REQUIRED for the purchase or transfer of any Complete Weapon or Lower Receiver. You can get your local Federal Firearms Dealer to email or fax a copy of it to us after your purchase on our website. Any other firearms parts or accessories shown in this website may be purchased directly. Check your local and state laws prior to purchasing a firearm from our website.